QuickBooks Online allows you to attach documents within the software itself and store them. This is incredibly useful! One great use for this is you can attach a vendor’s W9 form directly to their vendor record in QBO. No more searching around to know whether or not you have one! It’s all right there and makes preparing 1099 forms at year end so much easier.
We also have a number of clients who attach their receipts to each expense they incur. This also makes for quick and easy reference and means that the books are not only clean, but your record keeping is too!
What are your favorite tools? We’d love to hear from you.
Bookkeeping is the bread and butter of our business.
It’s also where we came from, what we love most, and what we’re best at. It really does wake us up in the morning and make us smile when we begin to work! But bookkeeping in the cloud takes all of that joy a few levels higher by optimizing opportunities to automate data entry and connect the vast universe of a variety of online tools that can synchronize seamlessly with your QuickBooks Online. ZümiFi is experienced in understanding each client’s particular needs, then making custom-designed recommendations that will truly move things forward to deliver great books.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage all of your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and payroll tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying a client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per client’s instructions when appropriate.
- Reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to find out more about our experience, expertise and how you can benefit with customized bookkeeping services to meet your business needs.