One of our clients knew in mid-December exactly what their remaining income and expenses were going to be for 2018. Their account manager, Megan, then used that information to provide them very accurate projected final financials for 2018. Result? The client was able to make last minute decisions on expenses, incentives, and partner distributions well before the holiday break!
Imagine the relaxation they felt knowing how their year would end, what their tax liabilities would be, and what each of them would be taking home for 2018.
ZümiFi – keeping the books clean so you can USE your financial information to plan!
Success Stories – No More Guessing
Why do you need financial management?
The real question is, “Why don’t you need financial management?” Most small businesses struggle because they aren’t comfortable analyzing and tracking what’s going on with their numbers. These reports can be difficult to understand unless you can read between the lines and see the big picture, month to month. ZümiFi can help. We believe that “working” your financials is much like exercising… We all know what we “should” be doing it, but it’s often hard to get into the habit. So if you don’t like staring cross-eyed at financial reports, let ZümiFi create and manage the reports for you.
Financial Management Services
ZümiFi can help you create the Financial Management discipline and the routine to flex your business muscles. Our services can show you how to get the results you desire for your business. Like a personal trainer at the gym, ZümiFi’s extensive financial and business expertise can save you time and money in managing your business. We’ll help you achieve your success more efficiently and more effectively.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Financial Management Services – With our Outsourced CFO services, we can help you:
- Monitor your business financial performance with customized criteria and metric tracking.
- Create budgets and cash flow projections so you can strategically monitor your most critical resources.
- Design and implement internal controls to ensure that the information you gather is clean, concise and worth the efforts you put into gathering that information.
- Advise regarding the technology your business uses and business process optimization.
- Provide advice/ support to the CEO / COO / Owner as a key and confidential partner.
- Financial Review and Oversight – For clients who manage their bookkeeping, we offer oversight and review services to monitor that bookkeeping and provide our unique expertise in QuickBooks and financial analysis for your business.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to find out more about our experience, expertise and how you can benefit from customized financial management services to meet your business needs.