Teams make the dream work! That’s our philosophy here at ZümiFi.
Two of our team, Aleisha and Mary, have been working hard to finalize thousands of transactions for a client who factors their Accounts Receivables. There are many, many documents and often there are edits and changes. But this dynamic duo has done a great job sorting through historical transactions to get everything aligned and reconciled and then moved the ball forward by defining ongoing procedures to keep this all squeaky clean as we continue forward.
Do you have complex bookkeeping needs? No worries, the team at ZümiFi can handle that, and keep a smile on our client’s face!
Bookkeeping is the bread and butter of our business.
It’s also where we came from, what we love most, and what we’re best at. It really does wake us up in the morning and make us smile when we begin to work! But bookkeeping in the cloud takes all of that joy a few levels higher by optimizing opportunities to automate data entry and connect the vast universe of a variety of online tools that can synchronize seamlessly with your QuickBooks Online. ZümiFi is experienced in understanding each client’s particular needs, then making custom-designed recommendations that will truly move things forward to deliver great books.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage all of your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and payroll tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying the client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per client’s instructions when appropriate.
- Reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.