Recently we had a client who had undergone many changes, and in that process, they had not “locked” their QB for the prior year. To make matters more confusing, they had recently finalized the 2021 taxes on an extension in September. But with all the changes, they were not sure that their 2021 books matched their CPA numbers!
ZümiFi could address this by requesting the trial balance numbers from the CPA and ensuring that QB matched those numbers EXACTLY! We then “locked” 2021 so no further changes could be made… this ensures clean books and full alignment going forward. So – remember to “close” your books formally every year when you send your data over to your CPA!
And if you run into problems, call ZümiFi, and we’ll help you keep it clean …
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying the client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per the client’s instructions when appropriate.
- Reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience, expertise and how you can benefit from customized bookkeeping services to meet your business needs.