The Secret Behind Quick and Easy Small Business Tax Filing
eFile4Biz’s IRS Approved online tax filing takes the hassle out of filing 1099’s, W-2S, and other basic tax forms. You fill them out securely online, eFile4Biz submits them to the IRS, then print and mail them to employees and contractors.
eFile4Biz allows you to e-file your 1099s, W-2s, and ACA forms online. You can also mail out copies to the recipients directly! EFile4Biz can either integrate with your accounting system or you can import the data via a CSV formatted file. You will also get printable PDFs of your forms that you can store in your location or access for up to four years after filing (we recommend that you download copies, so you always have these in your files).
Cool Tools eFile4Biz
Bookkeeping is the bread and butter of our business.
It’s also where we came from, what we love most, and what we’re best at. It does wake us up in the morning and makes us smile when we begin to work! But bookkeeping in the cloud takes all of that joy a few levels higher by optimizing opportunities to automate data entry and connect the vast universe of various online tools that can synchronize seamlessly with your QuickBooks Online. ZümiFi is experienced in understanding each client’s needs, then making custom-designed recommendations that will truly move things forward to deliver great books.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying clients of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per clients’ instructions when appropriate.
- They are reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience, expertise and how you can benefit from customized bookkeeping services to meet your business needs.