Zoom is an awesome video conferencing service. Of course, you can do high-quality video calls and screen sharing, but did you know that you can also record your sessions? It’s super easy!
You hit the “record” button while on a call! We have found this incredibly useful for training sessions. By making a video, the trained person can easily review the steps whenever they need that reinforcement. Can’t make a meeting? No problem! If the other participants record the meeting, you can review the meeting at a later time and be all caught up …
Consider how recording a Zoom meeting might be useful in your business – for us, it’s a great tool!
Cool Tools – Zoom to Record Meetings
Why do you need financial management?
The real question is, “Why don’t you need financial management?” Most small businesses struggle because they aren’t comfortable analyzing and tracking what’s going on with their numbers. These reports can be difficult to understand unless you can read between the lines and see the big picture, month to month. ZümiFi can help. We believe that “working” your financials is much like exercising… We all know what we “should” be doing, but it’s often hard to get into the habit. So if you don’t like staring cross-eyed at financial reports, let ZümiFi create and manage the reports for you.
Financial Management Services
ZümiFi can help you create the Financial Management discipline and the routine to flex your business muscles. Our services can show you how to get the desired results for your business. Like a personal trainer at the gym, ZümiFi’s extensive financial and business expertise can save you time and money in managing your business. We’ll help you achieve your success more efficiently and effectively.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Financial Management Services – With our Outsourced CFO services, we can help you:
- Monitor your business’s financial performance with customized criteria and metric tracking.
- Create budgets and cash flow projections to monitor your most critical resources strategically.
- Design and implement internal controls to ensure that the information you gather is clear, concise, and worth the effort you put into gathering that information.
- Advise regarding the technology your business uses and business process optimization.
- Provide advice/ support to the CEO / COO / Owner as a key and confidential partner.
- Financial Review and Oversight – For clients who manage their bookkeeping, we offer oversight and review services to monitor that bookkeeping and provide our unique expertise in QuickBooks and financial analysis for your business.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience expertise and how you can benefit from customized financial management services to meet your business needs.