Data entry is great, but reconciliation is the test! Our newest team member, Karen, has been working hard to onboard a new client. They have very complicated Accounts Receivables that a third-party vendor processes. The client’s previous bookkeeper focused on entering the data but didn’t “have time” to ensure that data was accurate and reconciled to the third-party provider’s reporting. What???
At ZümiFi, simply entering the data isn’t enough – Karen has now gone through all of 2018 (thousands of invoices) to reconcile the client’s books to the third-party vendor’s reporting. The result? The books are now squeaky clean! The client knows exactly where they stand and who owes them what monies.
ZümiFi – getting the WHOLE job done!
Success Stories – Reconciliation is the test!
Bookkeeping is the bread and butter of our business.
It’s also where we came from, what we love most, and what we’re best at. It does wake us up in the morning and makes us smile when we begin to work! But bookkeeping in the cloud takes all of that joy a few levels higher by optimizing opportunities to automate data entry and connect the vast universe of various online tools that can synchronize seamlessly with your QuickBooks Online. ZümiFi is experienced in understanding each client’s needs, then making custom-designed recommendations that will truly move things forward to deliver great books.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying the client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per the client’s instructions when appropriate.
- They are reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience, expertise and how you can benefit from customized bookkeeping services to meet your business needs.