It’s hard to talk about successes at this time, so we will instead focus on the ways we are helping and can further assist our clients:
- assisting clients with cash flow forecasting – providing historical financial details for SBA loan applications
- helping navigate requirements and filings for furloughed employees
- calculating essential expenditures, and identifying discretionary spends that can be suspended temporarily
- researching local, state, and federal assistance options
- connecting our clients with other professionals (Employment Law Attorneys, Business transactional attorneys, CPAs, etc.)
- reducing bookkeeping engagement to necessary functions only
- identifying Accounts Receivable potential delays and strategies to address
- activating electronic payment capabilities
One of our most severely impacted clients shared this last week: “Malou, thank you so much for your help! You’ve been amazing.”
We cannot make this go away. We cannot wave a magic wand and ensure that everyone’s business will continue to thrive under these extraordinary circumstances. But we can partner with you and stand shoulder to shoulder to figure out how to do the best you possibly can under the circumstances.
ZümiFi – standing together!
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to leverage technology truly. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying clients of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per clients’ instructions when appropriate.
Reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.