Set up annual recurring tasks for finance/accounting deadlines
Create tasks, reminders, and lists to move your work forward. Asana is a task manager that’s easy to use but powerful enough for complex projects.
It is often hard to avoid once-a-year tasks, like your Secretary of State statement of information filings or annual insurance renewals. Using a task management tool such as Asana, you can create tasks that will automatically remind you that you need to deal with these things. Having implemented this for our clients, we can stay ahead of insurance renewals and coordinate with our brokers well in advance of the renewal to ensure that we secure appropriate coverage levels. It is always easier to have the conversation upfront and ensure you are ahead of the game! Asana makes those reminders simple to track!
What are your favorite tools? We’d love to hear from you.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying the client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per the client’s instructions when appropriate.
- Reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience, expertise, and how you can benefit from customized bookkeeping services to meet your business needs.
State of California – new state law mandates electronic submission of tax returns, wage reports, and payroll tax deposits for all employers.
Beginning January 1, 2017, employers with ten or more employees will be required to electronically submit employment tax returns, wage reports, and payroll tax deposits to the Employment Development Department (EDD). All remaining employers will be subject to this requirement beginning January 1, 2018.
Set it up now to get ahead of the curve!
We can help – Contact us today!