When you receive a check in the mail from a customer, do you know how to record it properly? Recently, we had a client reach out and ask her account manager to help her find a missing payment. We discovered that the client was recording payments incorrectly in the hunt for the missing payment. The client was depositing payments directly into the checking account or recording the deposits without creating an invoice in QBO.
After fixing the errors, it was clear that the client may not have received sufficient training on properly recording a payment. Therefore, we sent the client a detailed e-mail with instructions, examples, and a brief explanation for why each step was done. The client was very happy to receive the e-mail and was able to put it to use the same day!
If something doesn’t make sense to you, reach out and ask your account manager.
We are here to make sure you understand your books!
Success Stories – A Little Guidance
Bookkeeping is the bread and butter of our business.
It’s also where we came from, what we love most, and what we’re best at. It does wake us up in the morning and makes us smile when we begin to work! But bookkeeping in the cloud takes all of that joy a few levels higher by optimizing opportunities to automate data entry and connect the vast universe of various online tools that can synchronize seamlessly with your QuickBooks Online. ZümiFi is experienced in understanding each client’s needs, then making custom-designed recommendations that will truly move things forward to deliver great books.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying the client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per the client’s instructions when appropriate.
- They are reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience, expertise, and how you can benefit from customized bookkeeping services to meet your business needs.