Our Bookkeeping Supervisor is so effective in making one of her clients happy that they keep extending the scope of work they want her to handle! For example, she has helped them re-think and redesign their monthly process. Her inputs have been so valuable to the client that instead of the client handling this as they had before, they now want our team to take over the entire process!
Of course, we continue to find ways to streamline and document these processes to make them easier, cleaner, and more effective all the way around. ZümiFi has freed up the client’s time to focus on making money instead of pushing internal reporting processes along!
ZümiFi – your key to business growth!
Success Stories – Money Not Processes
Bookkeeping is the bread and butter of our business.
It’s also where we came from, what we love most, and what we’re best at. It does wake us up in the morning and makes us smile when we begin to work! But bookkeeping in the cloud takes all of that joy a few levels higher by optimizing opportunities to automate data entry and connect the vast universe of various online tools that can synchronize seamlessly with your QuickBooks Online. ZümiFi is experienced in understanding each client’s needs, then making custom-designed recommendations that will truly move things forward to deliver great books.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying the client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per the client’s instructions when appropriate.
- They are reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience and expertise and how you can benefit from customized bookkeeping services to meet your business needs.