Does your payroll company give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside? If you answered no, it might be time to consider a new payroll service provider. The best time to switch to a new payroll company is at the beginning of the year. A little due diligence on your part now will make payroll a breeze for years to come.
Here are some key considerations when choosing a payroll company.
- Is the payroll process simple and understandable?
- Can you process payroll on their website, or do you have to call during working hours?
- Do they send out W-2s and file and pay the taxes for you?
- Are representatives available to help when you have questions?
- Most importantly, are the payroll reports intuitive and offer valuable insights?
- Bonus: Does the payroll service integrate with QuickBooks if you want to make your bookkeeper smile?
Business owners must trust that payroll is being handled correctly by their payroll company. Selecting an experienced provider ensures that the work is done timely and accurately.
If you need help choosing a new payroll service provider ZümiFi is here to help. We work with many payroll companies and can find one that makes you feel warm and fuzzy again!