If your current payroll company doesn’t give you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside, it might be time to consider a new provider. Switching to a new payroll service provider at the beginning of the year can make payroll a breeze for years to come. So, it’s essential to conduct some due diligence and choose a provider that meets your business’s needs.
Here are some key considerations when choosing a payroll company:
- Is the payroll process simple and understandable?
- Can you process payroll on their website, or do you have to call during working hours?
- Do they send out W-2s and file and pay the taxes for you?
- Are representatives available to help when you have questions?
- Is the payroll reports intuitive and offer valuable insights?
- Bonus: Does the payroll service integrate with QuickBooks if you want to make your bookkeeper smile?
As a business owner, you must trust that your payroll company handles your payroll correctly. Choosing an experienced provider ensures that the work is done timely and accurately, giving you peace of mind.
If you need help choosing a new payroll service provider, ZümiFi is here to help. We work with many payroll companies and can find one that makes you feel warm and fuzzy again! Don’t settle for a mediocre payroll service provider when you can work with a company that offers excellent payroll services and integrates with QuickBooks. Contact us today to learn how we can help you with your bookkeeping needs.