All tied up! Emily, one of our ZümiFi account managers, recently completed a project for one of our clients, who is a law firm. This client needed all their books brought up to date, and more importantly, they needed to account for all the client retainer activity.
Emily put on her best Sherlock hat and sorted through their Excel tracking to match everything up to the actual bank activity in their accounts.
Clean books, tied up with a bow!
Bookkeeping is the bread and butter of our business.
It’s also where we came from, what we love most, and what we’re best at. It does wake us up in the morning and makes us smile when we begin to work! But bookkeeping in the cloud takes all of that joy a few levels higher by optimizing opportunities to automate data entry and connect the vast universe of various online tools that can synchronize seamlessly with your QuickBooks Online. ZümiFi is experienced in understanding each client’s needs, then making custom-designed recommendations that will truly move things forward to deliver great books.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying the client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per the client’s instructions when appropriate.
- They are reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
ZümiFi – know your numbers!
Success Stories – Clean books tied up with a bow!