Recently, we had a client who was increasingly overwhelmed with the tasks she needed to address in her bookkeeping. We tried a few things that had worked before with other clients – such as cloud file storage, weekly email updates & reminders. But unfortunately, none of this worked for her.
Ultimately, we proposed a weekly call-up to discuss open items with the client. This format allowed her to resolve open items quickly and efficiently. Bingo! It was like magic. The weekly calls have made all the difference – no long list to address, no pending emails to respond to. A weekly follow-up meant she could focus on bookkeeping for those few minutes and then return to making money!
And we met our objective, which was to keep the books clean and up to date. Life is not “one size fits all.” At ZümiFi, we embrace the diversity of our client’s styles and needs.
ZümiFi – tailoring solutions, one client at a time!
Success Stories – The Optimal Solution
Financial Management Services
ZümiFi can help you create the Financial Management discipline and the routine to flex your business muscles. Our services can show you how to get the desired results for your business. Like a personal trainer at the gym, ZümiFi’s extensive financial and business expertise can save you time and money in managing your business. We’ll help you achieve your success more efficiently and more effectively.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Financial Management Services – With our Outsourced CFO services, we can help you:
- Monitor your business financial performance with customized criteria and metric tracking.
- Create budgets and cash flow projections so you can strategically monitor your most critical resources.
- Design and implement internal controls to ensure that the information you gather is clear, concise, and worth the efforts you put into gathering that information.
- Advise regarding the technology your business uses and business process optimization.
- Provide advice/ support to the CEO / COO / Owner as a key and confidential partner.
- Financial Review and Oversight – For clients who manage their bookkeeping, we offer oversight and review services to monitor that bookkeeping and provide our unique expertise in QuickBooks and financial analysis for your business.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience, expertise and how you can benefit from customized financial management services to meet your business needs.