At Zumifi, we understand that security is paramount in today’s digital world. We’ve previously admired LastPass, a secure tool that allows us to store all our passwords and grant access to data without disclosing or sharing the credentials directly—however, one more step to optimize your security: multi-factor authentication.
Multi-factor authentication provides an extra layer of security. Instead of logging into LastPass, you need to “authenticate” the login with a simultaneous response from your cell phone. This additional step may seem minor, but it’s crucial for bolstering your security.
Setting up LastPass’s multi-factor authentication is straightforward. You need to ensure that your cell phone is handy whenever you log into LastPass so that you can “approve” the login attempt. This step is effortless from a user’s perspective but invaluable as an additional layer of security.
Don’t let convenience trump your security needs. Take the extra step with multi-factor authentication – because security threats are all too real!
Zumifi’s Bookkeeping Services
At Zumifi, we prioritize security in all our services, including our comprehensive bookkeeping services. We handle your financial activity with a turnkey approach, delivering accurate and up-to-date books that provide crucial real-time information accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We utilize a combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and others, uniquely arranged to maximize technology benefits. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify your bookkeeping process.
Our Bookkeeping Services Include the following:
- Accounts Payable Services: Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services: Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services: Processing payroll per each client’s instructions; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations: Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying a client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per the client’s instructions when appropriate.
- Reporting: Generating financial reports based on collected data.
If you’re ready to enhance the security and efficiency of your bookkeeping, contact Zumifi today!
Remember, security starts with simple steps, like multi-factor authentication!