Pivot Tables are an easy way to organize information. You can use them in either Excel or Google Sheets if that’s your thing.
What we love about pivot tables is that you can create them to pull data, and they will automatically update totals or summaries when the data changes! Voila! We use this for sales tracking, capacity planning, and calculating counts within data sets.
There are so many uses, and all you need to do is to learn how to configure and set up pivot tables. It’s fairly straightforward, but the world will truly be your oyster once you leverage this power.
Give us a call if you need some help.
ZümiFi – is here to make data work for you!
Cool Tools – Pivot Tables
ZümiFi has successfully configured and integrated our clients’ online tools in the Cloud. Some of our most savvy clients often bring us in to assist in researching the ideal tools that can enhance their accounting needs. Best of all, we always bring our passion for keeping it as simple as possible, even for complex installations. “Simple” Cloud integration services also minimize the potential points of failure and ensure that a system design will be sustainable in the long run.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Cloud Integration Services:
- Bring various software solutions together effectively and cost-efficiently.
- Integration of complete tools, vast resources, and real-time data access on any device at any time.
- For many clients, POS systems, shopping cart integration systems, time tracking, and invoicing systems.
- Inventory management systems to streamline your complex, time-consuming tasks.
- Enhanced security because the Cloud is one of the most secure ways to store information.
- Multi-user access to enable collaboration between ZümiFi and your team.