3 Essentials to Great Bookkeeping
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a condition where people feel the need to check things repeatedly, perform certain routines repeatedly (called “rituals”), or have certain thoughts repeatedly. While many may consider this condition a detriment – as the people who keep track of the details of your business – we consider it a strength. Our job is to check and double-check to ensure the numbers are solid.
In bookkeeping, we define OCD slightly differently – Organization, Consistency, and Discipline.
- Organization – Our job is to make sure your books are set up correctly, entries are recorded accurately to the right accounts, and in the end, everything reconciles.
- Consistency – We offer our clients the peace of mind that the financial reports are always accurate and current, offering actionable insights into the health of their business.
- Discipline – If payroll is due on the 1st, it must be on the 1st. Not the 2nd, not the 3rd. Our team has the experience and discipline to meet established deadlines.
Having OCD explains a lot about bookkeepers. But seriously, our job is to attend to the details of the numbers, to make sure that your financial information is organized, to be consistent with how things are coded and recorded, and to be disciplined and ensure that the “I” s are dotted, and the “t” s are crossed.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to leverage technology truly. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying the client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per the client’s instructions when appropriate.
- They are reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience and expertise and how you can benefit from customized bookkeeping services to meet your business needs.