We have a client that charges most of their expenses to a company credit card. Each month these expenses need to be coded and billed back to the clients with the guidance of each employee.
Their account manager, Jen, wanted to help take the guesswork out of this coding. Jen created an excel report for each card member with drop-down menus for each transaction. These drop-down menus provide details such as customers’ names, expense categories, and yes or no questions that clarify whether it is a billable or non-billable expense. The employees have been able to code and return their coded excel sheets much more quickly! This has ensured client invoices are sent out ASAP and keeps the money flowing.
ZümiFi – your professional stress reliever, is here to take that load off your shoulders!
Success Stories – Coding for Efficiency
Bookkeeping is the bread and butter of our business.
It’s also where we came from, what we love most, and what we’re best at. It does wake us up in the morning and makes us smile when we begin to work! But bookkeeping in the cloud takes all of that joy a few levels higher by optimizing opportunities to automate data entry and connect the vast universe of various online tools that can synchronize seamlessly with your QuickBooks Online. ZümiFi is experienced in understanding each client’s needs, then making custom-designed recommendations that will truly move things forward to deliver great books.
ZümiFi’s ongoing bookkeeping services manage your financial activity with a complete turnkey approach. We deliver solid books that provide you with key information in real-time, accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We create a custom combination of online, cloud-based tools, including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Box.com, and other tools in unique combinations to truly leverage technology. This enables us to fully automate your system, eliminate data entry, and simplify and facilitate your bookkeeping. And we ensure accuracy and completeness so that every dollar counts.
The Scope of ZümiFi’s Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts Payable Services – Recording, tracking, and paying vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable Services – Recording and tracking customer invoices and payments.
- Payroll Services – Processing payroll per each client’s instructions regarding amounts to pay; processing and filing appropriate payroll taxes and tax forms.
- Reconciliations – Reviewing and balancing bank and credit card transactions; notifying a client of any discrepancies and resolving discrepancies per the client’s instructions when appropriate.
- They are reporting – Generating financial reports based on the collected data.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience, expertise and how you can benefit from customized bookkeeping services to meet your business needs.