If you haven’t already, you will want to book a check-in with your CPA to review your 2022 performance and see the tax implications. To have a complete conversation, you will need to be sure that your books are up-to-date and accurate. So review your books thoroughly before the call.
Make sure things look accurate on your Profit & Loss and appropriately reflect the income and expenses you incurred this year.
Then take another moment and review your Balance Sheet –
- Do you have loan accounts that need to be reviewed?
- Have you purchased any fixed assets this year?
- Are your Accounts Receivable report accurate?
- Are your Accounts Payable report correct?
Being prepared will make your meeting with your CPA focused and productive. This lets your CPA advise you on the last steps to address before year-end. Taking those steps enables you to maximize your tax strategy. This year, tax strategy and preparation are even more critical, with the potential new tax laws taking effect as of Jan 1. So review your financials today!
Zumifi – working with your team to ensure you are covered and compliant!
Why do you need financial management?
The real question is, “Why don’t you need financial management?” Most small businesses struggle because they aren’t comfortable analyzing and tracking what’s going on with their numbers. These reports can be difficult to understand unless you can read between the lines and see the big picture, month to month. Zumifi can help. We believe that “working” your financials is much like exercising… We all know what we “should” be doing, but it’s often hard to get into the habit. So if you don’t like staring cross-eyed at financial reports, let Zumifi create and manage the reports for you.
Financial Management Services
Zumifi can help you create the Financial Management discipline and the routine to flex your business muscles. Our services can show you how to get the desired results for your business. Like a personal trainer at the gym, Zumifi’s extensive financial and business expertise can save you time and money in managing your business. We’ll help you achieve your success more efficiently and effectively.
The Scope of Zumifi’s Financial Management Services – With our Outsourced CFO services, we can help you:
- Monitor your business’s financial performance with customized criteria and metric tracking.
- Create budgets and cash flow projections to monitor your most critical resources strategically.
- Design and implement internal controls to ensure that the information you gather is clear, concise, and worth the effort you put into the gathering that information.
- Advise regarding the technology your business uses and business process optimization.
- Provide advice/ support to the CEO / COO / Owner as a key and confidential partner.
- Financial Review and Oversight – For clients who manage their bookkeeping, we offer oversight and review services to monitor that bookkeeping and provide our unique expertise in QuickBooks and financial analysis for your business.
Contact us today or call 415.550.3070 to learn more about our experience and expertise and how you can benefit from customized financial management services to meet your business needs.